- My niece and nephew kept shouting at me that I was stupid, so when I gave them my comeback of "I don't even work and I just draw manga every day because I'm stupid--", they both went "Oh!!" with looks of total agreement.
- Chapter 70 "The First Homunculus" (始まりのホムンクルス Hajimari no Homunkurusu)
- Chapter 71 "In the Grip of the Red Lotus" (紅蓮の男 Guren no Otoko)
- Chapter 72 "A Chain of Negativity, a Pebble of Goodness" (負の連鎖 正の一石 Fu no Rensa, Sei no Isseki)
- Chapter 73 "A Daydream" (白昼の夢 Hakuchū no Yume)
From the back of the volume:
"Automail engineer Winry is captured and held hostage to force Edward to do her captor's bidding. Hawkeye discovers the disturbing truth about President Bradley's son. Our heroes have fortuitous and not-so-fortuitous reunions with old friends and enemies. And multiple intrigues and double-crosses ensue as some plot to save the world while others scheme to destroy it."
Inside Cover (In Memoriam)