- Like how some old guy said "Reality is worse than stories" way back when, I always end up bawling when I watch things like documentaries and think to myself, "yep, fiction just can't beat this".
- Then one day when I ranted about this to a fellow, more experienced mangaka, they told me "it's because we write fiction, that we can give stories that typically would end up with a bad ending no matter what, a good ending."
- Those wise words really struck a chord within my mangaka soul.
- Chapter 46: The Distant Image of Their Backs
- Chapter 47: A Girl in the Grip of Battles Past and Present
- Chapter 48: A Promise Made by Those Who Wait
- Chapter 49: A Monster Among Men
From the back of the volume:
"The Hunters have become the hunted when Elric Brothers and Prince Ling set a trap for the Homunculus with the insatiable appetite-Gluttony! On another front, state politics are shaken up when a horrifying truth about Führer President King Bradley is revealed-and Colonel Roy Mustang is right there to capitalize on the situation."
Inside Cover (In Memoriam)