- I was half asleep when I was at an acupressure therapy session right after the most recent deadline had passed, thinking about things like "I wonder what I should do for the next chapter...", so when the therapist said "you're really tensed up in your shoulders", I accidentally automatically responded "It is an automail, after all".
- I'm starting to mix up manga and reality......!!
- Chapter 42: The Father Standing Before a Grave
- Chapter 43: River of Mud
- Chapter 44: The Unnamed Grave
- Chapter 45: Scar's Return
From the back of the volume:
"Ed returns to Resemboul and meets his father Hohenheim for the first time in many years. Although his father is happy to see him, Ed harbors intense feelings of resentment for being all but abandoned years ago. However, anger gives way to intrigue as Ed and Al discover an important fact about the human transmutation ritual they attempted years before. What they thought was a partial resurrection of their mother was something else entirely-a revelation that could their destiny forever."